Download our latest plugin for WooCommerce with Stripe for the Verifone P400 Stripe Terminal
This enterprise plugin will convert your WooCommerce store-front into a point-of-sale checkout portal when used with the Verifone P400 Stripe terminal. It requires WooCommerce plus WooCommerce Stripe Gateway plugin version 4.2+, by WooCommerc/Automattic.
Your annual subscription will provide you with this current version of the plugin and support for all minor releases.
Installation and Use
- After purchasing the plugin, you’ll be provided a URL to download the package. Unzip the package to your plugins directory and enable it. If you do not receive a link, please contact support.
- Make sure your terminal is turned on and connected to the internet.
- On the plugins page, select “Settings”. To set up a reader, click the “Add Reader” button and type in the registration code on your terminal (07139). Hover over the tooltip for instructions.
- To complete reader registration, enter the registration code (typically a string of words separated by hyphens) into the prompt on your settings page. Save your changes and you’re done!
- You must be logged in as a WooCommerce store manager (ie. admin) in order to enable the Terminal on the frontend.
- While logged in, navigate your customer through the checkout experience. You’ll be given the option to select the terminal reader icon to process accordingly.
- After selecting the terminal option, press the button for the reader you set up during installation.
- Credit card prompts will expire after 30 seconds but may be manually canceled by hitting the “Esc” key on your keyboard.
- This plugin permits for 1 “location” with multiple readers.
- The checkout procedure remains the same but will now offer you a Stripe Terminal option, which only requires you to select the Terminal option and click to open your reader.
- In order for the terminal option to be available, you must be logged in as an authorized WordPress administrator or Store Manager (otherwise all your site visitors would see it).
- Subscription purchases are not available since this requires login by an administrator to be available (subscriptions are attached to registered/logged-in customers).
- This plugin may encounter issues with the “Merge + Minify + Refresh” plugin and other compile and minify production asset plugins.
- If problems are encountered, simply deactivate your minification plugin, reload the page, then reactivate the minification plugin to rebuild the cache with the new files.
- The Verifone P400’s action buttons (red, yellow, green) are currently non-functional. As soon as Stripe and Verifone make these programmable, they’ll be implemented into this plugin.
PRO Version: Coming Nov 2019
- Locations management (multiple locations each maintaining multiple readers)
- Ability to use the terminal as a customer, not requiring admin/manager login. This is done by maintaining an “in-person” location relative to the network.
- Ability to collect and import customer data
- Support for pre-dipping cards for faster purchases
- Stripe and WooCommerce Subscription purchases