Stripe Terminal Standalone POS
Use our cloud-based PCI-Compliant Stripe Terminal stand-alone POS for the Verifone P400 and BBPOS Chipper devices
Connect your Stripe account directly to our cloud-based standalone POS for a turnkey POS solution external to your website’s transactions.
No long-term commitments, low transaction fees
Your subscription will provide you with access to our platform as long as you choose to use it. You may cancel at any time from within your subscription account panel.
As Stripe verified partners, we are able to secure lower transaction fees in order to prevent our additional charges from impacting your bottom line. At $25/mo and 3.2% + 0.30, your license fees and Stripe fees are covered.
How does that stack up to the competition?
For comparison, Authorize.net (gateway) charges $25/mo + 2.9% + 0.30 without a POS solution. Comparable POS solutions like Clover, Square, Toast may charge as much as $79/mo additional and fees as high as 3.5%!
Trying to buy the device?
When you purchase your license, you’ll be given the option to rent from us and we’ll also send you a direct link to buy the device from within your Stripe account.
Pro Services Features (Not included in the free version)
- In-Person Payments Direct to Stripe
- Create, Manage, and Track Segmented Orders on Unlimited Locations with Unlimited Readers
- Support for All Current Stripe and Verifone P400 Features
- Support for BBPOS Chipper through our mobile application
- Support Contactless Payments, Apple Pay, Google Pay, and Samsung Pay
- Assign Cashier or Shared Accounts to Designated Locations.
- Support Payments for Digital, Virtual, and Recurring Subscription Products. Simply create your customer’s account from within your Stripe account or our POS and select the customer by email address
- Location management is a great way to segment order data to each location for improved performance metrics and inventory management. It’s critical to business running multiple locations and a great strategy tool for the traveling small business owner.
- Reader accessibility management is great for reducing clutter for shops managing multiple readers and is a much better security measure.
- Requiring Customer Accounts: With services that require customer account information, such as digital downloads and subscriptions, customer account info is necessary but for other products (ie. simple products), an email is not required. What if you insist upon always having a customer account? Simply check the option “Always Require Customer Account on Checkout”.
- Once you sign up, visit your subscriptions page and click the “Stripe Connect” button
- Afterwards you’ll receive a direct link to the setup form
- You’ll be required to provide the following information
- Stripe Acocunt ID (we will try to retrieve this for you)
- Your Store name (you will have a branded standalone subdomain)
- Additional optional settings such as customer account required fields and branded logos.
- Once completed, we’ll verify your settings and within 24 hours you will receive a dedicated subdomain URL specific to your POS.
- Now you are ready to set up your devices.
- Once you have received your device, log into your POS account using the branded link provided at the end of your setup process and an authorized user (email address)
- Make sure your P400 device is turned on and connected to the internet. To connect it, type 0-7-1-3-9. We will use the message on the screen in step 6.
- Log into your POS and select the “Settings” option in the main navigation.
- On the device, In the next screen give it a unique name you’ll remember.
- Now create your first location. Locations help avoid confusion in a multi-reader store, the details aren’t important, they just help you organize.
- To set up a reader, click the “Add Reader” button within the location you just set up and type in the string displaying on your device. This is usually 3 words separated by hyphens.
- Your user must be assigned to a location, now. All terminal users must be assigned to locations. To assign user accounts access to specific locations’ readers, there are 3 steps:
- Click “Users” to get to the user’s panel and then edit the user you want and select the location you want to assign them to from the Locations option. Then save.
- Log into https://store.arcanestrategies.com and select “Manage Users” from the dropdown when you hover over the profile icon in the main navigation.
- Enter the email address of the user you want to provide access to, from step 1, and click “Send Invite”. You’re now done!