Download our latest version of the Stripe Terminal plugin for WooCommerce.
This plugin will convert your WooCommerce store-front into a point-of-sale checkout portal when used with the Verifone P400 Stripe terminal. It requires WooCommerce plus WooCommerce Stripe Gateway plugin version 4.2+, by WooCommerc/Automattic.
Your annual subscription will provide you with this current version of the plugin and support for all minor releases.
- This plugin permits for 1 “location” with multiple readers.
- The checkout procedure remains the same but will now offer you a Stripe Terminal option, which merely requires you to select the Terminal option and click to open your reader.
- In order for the terminal option to be available, you must be logged in as an authorized WordPress administrator or Store Manager (otherwise all your site visitors would see it).
- Subscription purchases are not available since this requires login by an administrator to be available (subscriptions are attached to registered/logged-in customers).
- This plugin may encounter issues with the “Merge + Minify + Refresh” plugin and other compile and minify production asset plugins. If problems are encountered, simply deactivate your minifcation plugin, reload the page, then reactivate the minification plugin to rebuild cache with the new files.
PRO Version: Coming Nov 2019
- Locations management (multiple locations each maintaining multiple readers)
- Ability to use terminal as a customer, not requiring admin/manager login. This is done through maintaining an “in-person” location relative to the network.
- Ability to collect and import customer data
- Support for pre-dipping cards for faster purchases
- Stripe and WooCommerce Subscription purchases